Cowardly,are those who fail to meet the quotas of Life.
They who refuse to look into the Mirror,who decline to apologize for mistakes self-conceived,are cowardly.
Those who do not address their desires,yet choose to growl hidden in the shadows,are cowardly.
Those who wallow ever in Fear and Doubt,are cowardly.
None is borne into this world a coward.We ourselves choose the paths we follow,and it is only when the dazzling complexities that we falter and lose our footing.Therein lies the test of Humanity:while the strong stand and endure the Pain,the Weak shall crumble,forever encased within the dusts of Failure.
Every single day I see the cowards,who choose to deceive themselves though the light of Truth shines ever brighter.I hear the lies of the cowards,recited as chants to the unwary whom they would deceive.I sell their fear:a pungent wave of Self-Doubt born of Uncertainty.I feel their presence;their perpetual persistence to resume a Life that has utterly no use of them.
I taste their Fear,their Wants,and all is bitter.
Seek out the brave,abandon the meek.They chose to be cowards,therefore they shall forever remain so.
When the going gets tough
When the waves grow rough
When the Roads climb steep
And dark shadows creep
When the skis painted black
And high up thunders crack
When the World halts
And the Earth is riddled with faults
The Strong will hold on
The cowardly rot
The brave will carry on
The cowardly not
Sunday, April 8, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
WOAH... really BIG sia.(now then i see..)
i know... i lag. ok. hahas. anyways,change it lahs. you messed it up. lols.
Post a Comment